Dental Financing Options
Going to the dentist is a regular cause for anxiety. Dentophobia (also known as a fear of the dentist) is a common malady for many people. Dental health is often ignored, be it due to being afraid of the pain or even worse, the price tag that comes with it. The good people of Savannah Dental Solutions wants to help you to calm all of your concerns, including the financial ones. Be it through dental financing, a payment plan, or dental insurance they will help to guide you through the process necessary to make sure that your dental needs are handled. Because they truly believe that everyone should be able to afford dental health.
How Can I Pay For My Dental Procedure(s)?
Not many of us have the money to pay for medical treatment outright. Fortunately, there are quite a few options available to you to ensure the affordability of the quality treatment that you want and deserve.
1. Savannah Dental Solutions is a care credit dentist. They work with the financial loan company Care Credit to help finance for the dentistry that you require. Be it large or small, if approved, this will allow for reasonable monthly payments versus having to pay the entire sum at once.
2. Many corporations offer what is called a “Flex Spending Account.” This is where an assigned amount of money is taken out of your paycheck pre-taxes and is saved in an account for medical emergencies, which include dental. Ask your employer if this is an option for you.
3. Payment plans are also an option. These are decided on a case-by-case basis but can be an easy and interest-free alternative to allow you to pay for your dentistry. Much like layaway, this is where you would pay a small amount weekly or monthly until the total is accrued allowing you to then have your procedure worry-free
4. Dental insurance is also offered through many health insurance companies. This will not usually cover all of the expenses, however, it will pay for a large portion thus making the weight of the expense less daunting. The staff at Savannah Dental Solutions will be happy to file your dental insurance claim for you to guarantee the maximum benefit.
5. Paying out of pocket is, of course, also a viable option. Your dentist will usually accept cash, checks and most major credit cards.
Dr. Chad Schnabel, DMD , and Dr. Alexandra Schnabel, DMD are proud to serve the citizens of Savannah and it’s surrounding areas by bringing quality dental care at an affordable price.
If you are in need of a dentist, don’t be afraid any longer. Call Savannah Dental Solutions at 912/354-1366 today or contact them for more information on dental financing options. The polite and friendly staff will help to guide you through the steps needed to bring back your happy and healthy smile.